THE ‘’COACH’’ DECIDES TO FUEL THE KAM FUELED RACING #22 !!
QUICK RESULTS 4-16-16:
A wholesale set up change to the #22 showed progress throughout the events niGht. Thanks Chuck Schutz and others who continue to answer questions, supply parts and Give advice on this racer in an effort to Get us up front! Thank you Bob and JD for crewinG for the niGht and Get well Al, see you buddy.
The #22 Coach Pete fueled, Geezer driven BRC car lined up for the 25 lap BRC Late Model feature in position 15 with 19 cars taking the Green and we finished 10th. ConGrats to Brian Shuey and the entire #177 team on their victory and to the #72 team with a close 2nd place finish. Other feature winners were J. Houseworth in the Sportsman and D. Howard in the 35 lap TP Trailer Modified feature. Was Great to have Karen and Wayne , owners of Cooper MorGan’s in attendance with baGs of Goodies to hand out after the races and they enjoyed the show immensely, we love racing for them and have a biG event planned for June 18th, keep the day open! More to come on that one. Visit our site regularly www.kamfueledracing.com to keep up with the team, merchandise, fan club, photos, sponsors, and special events !! Thank you Erik Renninger of Webmaster – E for the Great work on the site. He is your man if you are looking to Go Global or worldwide.
IN THE NEWS !!
‘’Coach Pete’’ inks a deal to be the KAM Fueled Racing fuel supplier for 2016 !! Philadelphia Inquirer, USA Today, World News and the Limerick Lighthouse News will have full stories but you are reading it here first !! If you have been following the Geezer Gazette recently (by choice or default) and or just couldn’t afford to unsubscribe you’ll recognize the name ‘’Coach Pete’’ has been a fixture in the ‘’turn 4 GanG’’ for years. Coach and owner Steve finalized the deal over a pickle and a larGe diet coke just before the warm ups and we are all thrilled to have Coach as our fuel supplier. Later in the evening after the feature still sweaty and tired from 25 nonstop laps I visited Coach to thank him and all he told me was ‘’make sure you shut the motor off during red flaGs to save fuel’’… I almost fell out of the bleachers laughing ! Between he and the owner, we are in for a treat. More stories to follow folks, it’s GettinG interesting around here. THANK YOU COACH PETE SOVIA!! Welcome to the circus.
- ·Happy 75th Birthday to Gramma Ann… during a text from me on her special day she invited me up for some homemade ravs, if she cooks on a
one of my 22 back up drivers will fill in…
- ·Thanks Racers Round Table for hosting Geezer, Steve and Erik as they recorded a show live from the Willow Street Pub last Sunday and educated folks on this Great team with a Great mission. Amy and Pete KnappenburGer did a Great job and even had Dana the Ms. Racers Roundtable Girl there to have fun with us. You can listen to the show after hitting the ‘’listen live link’’ on www.racersroundtable.com
- ·Surprise crew for
were GeorGe (no habla espanol) Loux and his Dad Ken (BiG Red) Loux. We had a lot of fun after the events and they were very helpful during , thanks Guys !!
- ·Cathy and Tom made an appearance and I enjoyed every ounce of the ‘’biG can’’… THANKS !! ;)
- ·Special thanks Bob for hauling the #22 weekly AND for brinGinG a crock pot full of hot doGs and crout !! Word of advice, next time, don’t let me sit in the back seat with them on the way to the track… you Guys will have more to eat. I fished about 8 of them bad boys out of the croute and Gobled em down at every liGht.
- ·Kendra , Hunter and Jason enjoyed bundling up and watching every lap while wearing their KAM Fueled RacinG Gear !! Great to see you all !!!
- ·Special treats for the niGht were sweetly supplied by Missie FeGley. Thank you so much!!! Contact me if you have an event and need Goodies, I’ll put you in tuch.
- ·‘’Other’’ sweets landed at the #22 trailer throughout the niGht thanks to Cathy Green, Tammy Auman, Sandy Mertz, Wendy AND one Milano supplied by Brett ‘’birthday boy’’ Higginbotham. THANKS ALL!
- ·A heartfelt ‘’Get well ‘’ to Bruce Thomas from the team. Bruce is fighting cancer one day at a time and we are with him.
- ·Sincere THANKS to track announcer Jeff Ahlum for taking time to make some special announcements during the niGht. AnnouncinG the Cooper Morgan owners and Warren Rowe’s dauGhter’s heroics was a class act, thanks Jeff ! Warren does autograph cards for us and his 7 year old dauHGhter spotted a fire across the street, called 911 and her and her mother started a bucket brigade to keep it under control until the troops showed up. A young hero in my book, Good job !!
- ·The Low Down –nd Dirty crew stopped by -fter the event to h-nG out. W-s Great to see most of them. TH-NKS !!
- ·Thank you Grandview Groove publisher and writer Dave Stirk for having the ‘’spotliGht’’ story on KAM Fueled Racing this past week !
- ·Was Great to run into ‘’the Princess’’ Jen and her mancub Jordan! He just turned like 21 or something, LOL !! This will be a test to see if she’s reading her Gazette…
- ·Thanks Steve Gross as he is letting us try a new Gear for
before we buy one, the owner and fuel sponsor will love that. LOL
- ·Glad to hear Ernie Saxton will be in town this summer, hope to cross paths with that old fella… I’d like to see the shoes he says he has that are older than me… must be made out of rocks.
Ø 2016 Marketing Partners:
A huGe THANKS to our 2016 marketinG partners… without each one of these fine folks we couldn’t do this !! We are already into tons of exposure we have planned for these fine folks via track announcer, proGram book ads, radio shows, car shows, TV, racinG publications, web site ‘spotliGhts’ and special appearances - patronize them please, see each one’s link on the ‘sponsor’ paGe of the new web site ! www.kamfueledracing.com
R. Hollenshead Auto Sales – Cooper Morgan’s Public House - Hosensack Poker Club – Keystone Air – Exton Beverage – Weso’s Italian Restaurant – Arthur Smith Landscaping – Giorgio’s Pizza – CFS - Sunshine Café’ - The Webmaster – E.Coach Pete’s Fuel
Saturday April 23rd, will have the VintaGe Cars do a special exhibition in addition to the regular show (BRC Late Models, TP Trailer Modifieds and Sportsmans) at Grandview Speedway for no extra charge to the fans !! RacinG starts at www.grandviewspeedway.com .. Children 11 and under who mention ‘’Geezer’’ Get in free and parking for their parents will be free if they bring a donit to the Gatekeeper. See you there !!! Free kittens and air will be free , stay tuned . Shirts, hoodies, stickers, and hats are available for sale, see the team to purchase and help to support our dream, or see me and I’ll Give everything away for free. That is why I am banned from havinG the merchandise, sorry see the other Guys. To keep up with the events, points and news check out our paGe or visit
As always, be safe and have fun The GEEZER
Pictured below are Hunter the #22 tire Guy and Jason the #22 team photoGrapher !!